Achieve Clinical Research is an Accel Research Company. Privately owned, Achieve was established in Birmingham, Alabama in 1998. Our Birmingham facility is in the center of the medical corridor of the city, between St. Vincent’s Hospital and Brookwood Medical Center, at which our staff also maintains hospital privileges.
Birmingham is a thriving city with established senior communities and Colleges located nearby and local highways make it easy to get to our facility (get directions now). We pride ourselves on delivering quality and speed to our pharmaceutical and bio-technology Sponsors, as well as all leading Contract Research Organizations (click here to see our brochure).
(Do you know someone that would like to participate in a clinical trial? Check out how you may receive compensation through our Refer-a-Friend program.)
The Dedicated Research Team at Achieve Clinical Research
Our medical team prides itself on providing rapid start-ups, speedy, accurate project management and efficient protocol achievement.
- We have rapid start up capabilities with our efficient submission techniques, as we can obtain approval and begin studies within several days of receiving final protocol.
- We have a precise chain of custody for vital documents and investigational substances with our innovative tracking system.
- In order to stringently comply with regulations regarding the protection of human research patients and ensure rapid expedited and unconditioned approvals, we maintain a database of FDA inspected Institutional Review Boards in addition to our central IRB.
- Our medical staff can promptly identify and track even the most complicated patient populations with our unique and innovative clinical trials management system. In an ever-evolving industry where accuracy is critical, data is sensitive and timing is vital, this state-of-the-art, efficient data management system is essential.
- Strategic direction and execution from Achieve’s experienced management team.
At Achieve, we utilize the expertise and skill of our entire team to meet and exceed the specific needs and time lines of our sponsors. Our focus has always been to work tirelessly today to bring the drugs of tomorrow to our community.