Refer-A-Friend for a Clinical Study
You may be compensated by referring a friend or relative to participate in a clinical study.
Give Achieve Clinical Research a call at (205) 757-8208
Do you have a friend or family member who would like to participate in a clinical trial? If they meet the study criteria, you may receive up to $100 for each qualified referral!
Click here to download the Refer-A-Friend form. Referrals will need to fill this out and bring it with them to their first screening. Alternatively, they can fill out the online form on this page to get started.
Important details about the Refer-A-Friend program:
- Refer a friend or relative to the research team at Achieve Clinical Research
- Make sure your friend fills out the New Refer-A-Friend Form
- Make sure they bring their form with them to their initial screening visit
- You’ll receive $50 if your friend completes their screening visit
- You’ll receive an additional $50 if your friend qualifies (randomizes) for a clinical study
Do I Qualify for the Refer-A-Friend Program?
You’re interested in our Refer-A-Friend program, but you’re probably wandering what you need to do to qualify. You might be surprised to learn that we are accepting qualified referrals from people who haven’t been a patient with us before. If you know someone who would like to participate in a clinical trial, our research team would like to hear from you.
There is also no limit to the number of referrals you can make. If your referrals make it to their first screening and qualify (randomize) for one of our clinical studies, you’ll earn $100 for each one.
Will My Referral Qualify?
A friend or relative has expressed that they would like to participate in a clinical trial, but are they qualified? This is a question you might have and you should know that not everyone can qualify for a study at Achieve Clinical Research. There are some important criteria that you should be aware of:
- Referred patients won’t qualify if they have been screened for or been enrolled in a clinical trial within the last 2 years.
- The referred patient will need to complete their screening visit and turn in their Refer-A-Friend form before you can earn $50.
- An additional $50 will be paid only if the referred patient qualifies for a study.
Payment for qualified referrals will be made within 30 days of the completed screening and/or randomization visits, if applicable. You must be in our database to receive payment.
Additional Requirements & Exemptions
*Most studies will qualify but some restrictions may apply. This program is intended for the referral of friends or family members only. You may not advertise or make any general solicitations for individuals to participate in a study. Eligibility for a Refer-A-Friend payment will be determined by Achieve. Achieve, at its discretion, may change, amend, modify or terminate this referral program at any time without notice.
**To qualify as “new”, a referred friend or family member cannot have randomized, screened or interacted with Achieve about participation in a clinical study during the 24 month period prior to their referral under this program.
For more information about our REFER-A-FRIEND program, please contact Achieve Clinical Research at (205) 757-8208