Influenza Clinical Trial
Do you currently have the flu or recently started having symptoms? Read below to see if this is a fit then fill out the form or call us to learn more. If you contracted influenza or have been administered shots for the flu in the past, then you might be elgible for a Influenza clinical trial here in Birmingham, AL.
Qualifications – Inclusions & Exclusions
- Not accepting applicants with evidence or treatment of malignancy within the previous 5 years
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Not have used an investigational drug or participated in an investigational study within 30 days of screening
- Subjects who are pregnant or breast-feeding aren’t eligible for participation in a study
- Applicants must provide a signed informed consent form
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Flu (Influenza) Symptoms
Recognizing the signs of the common flu are important, as it could determine how long you are dealing with the virus. Unlike the common cold, the symptoms of flu will develop rapidly. Common indications of the flu (influenza) can include fever, weakness, widespread achiness, headache, and sore throat.
Influenza Trial is Currently Closed
We would like to inform you that this influenza (flu) clinical trial has been classified as closed. This means that we are no longer enrolling new participants at this time, but we will update this page if it is re-opened.
Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this Influenza study or any of our other paid clinical trials.