Influenza Clinical Trials
Have you been experiencing headaches, muscle aches, or feeling feverish? This could be a sign that you are coming down with the flu and you could qualify for one of our upcoming studies. Achieve Clinical Research is currently conducting influenza clinical trials at our clinic in Birmingham, Alabama and looking to enroll qualified participants.
Fill out the form on the right hand side of the page and see if you qualify for one of our upcoming influenza clinical trials →
If you are not able to participate in a study, you can still help us if you know someone who is interested in enrolling. You could earn $100 by referring someone who qualifies and participates in a influenza clinical trial through our Refer-A-Friend program. Click here to learn more about our Refer-A-Friend program.
To see if you qualify for one of our influenza clinical trials, you have two options:
- Fill out our online form – It is simple and easy to fill out our online form (in the upper right hand corner of this page). A valid email and phone number must be provided so we can contact you about enrolling in a paid research study.
- Give us a call – You can also give us a call if you have any other questions about the influenza clinical trials we conduct in Birmingham. Call us anytime between 7 AM and 5 PM weekdays at (205) 757-8208.
The flu, or influenza, is a very common respiratory illness that is highly contagious. The flu is caused by the type A or B influenza virus. The virus can spread through the upper and lower respiratory tract of the body causing fever, aches, and other symptoms. Influenza tends to occur most commonly during the spring and winter.
Do I Qualify for a Influenza Clinical Trial in Birmingham?
Qualification criteria can differ depending on the study being conducted.. For each individual influenza study conducted, there are unique qualification factors that must be met. Having a clinical diagnosis of influenza is not the only qualifying factor involved. This can be restricting, but it is an essential part of conducting research studies. Please call us at (205) 757-8208 with any questions you may have.
Here are some general qualification criteria to keep in mind:
- You’ll need to have a clinically confirmed diagnosis of influenza in order to qualify for one of our clinical trials.
- A history of substance or alcohol abuse within the last 5 years can make you ineligible to participate.
- Volunteers who don’t have health insurance can still qualify to participate for one of our influenza clinical trials.
- Applicants must be willing to comply with study-related procedures and clinic visits during a study
Please note that each clinical trial participant reserves the right to drop out of their research study at any time. If you want to learn more, then please click here to read about the rights and protections granted to any person participating in a study.
Don’t have influenza? We conduct plenty of clinical trials at our clinic that need volunteers too. Click here to learn more about our enrolling clinical studies in Birmingham.
Compensation for Clinical Trial Participation
Our participants receive all study related care (including laboratory services, study medications and physical examinations) free of charge. Compensation for time and travel may also be provided to those who complete a study. It is important to note that compensation may vary depending on the influenza study you are enrolled in.
Please call us at (205) 757-8208 if you have other questions.
Influenza Signs and Symptoms
Recognizing the signs of the common flu are important, as it could determine how long you are dealing with the virus. Unlike the common cold, the symptoms of the flu will develop rapidly.
Common indications of the flu (influenza) can include:
- Widespread achiness
- Sore throat
Please Note: If you have any questions about our influenza clinical trials or other research studies at Achieve Clinical Research, please call us at (205) 757-8208. Our office hours are from 7 AM to 5 PM every weekday.