Lupus Clinical Trials
Have you been diagnosed with the chronic autoimmune disease lupus? If so, you should know there are lupus clinical trials looking for participants like you.
Why? There are two primary reasons we conduct lupus clinical trials at our facility in Birmingham:
- Develop more effective therapies and medications for this chronic autoimmune disease.
- Develop a deeper understanding of this disease and how it functions. ‘
(This knowledge will allow experts to discover a comprehensive cure someday.)
If you’d like to enroll in a lupus clinical trial, fill out the form on the right hand side of the page →
Achieve Clinical Research has earned a excellent reputation for the research studies conducted here. Our lupus clinical trials have helped develop better therapeutic approaches for patients. They are designed to provide useful feedback on the efficacy of a new medication and that means that participants will get access to lupus treatments not available anywhere else.
Want to see if you qualify for one of our lupus clinical trials? Here are two ways you can get started:
- Complete Our Online Form – Take a minute to fill out our online form in the right corner of the page. Please make sure that you provide an email address and phone number where you can be reached. A member of our staff will contact you shortly to discuss your eligibility and next steps.
- Call Us – Not a fan of email? Just give us a call at (205) 757-8208 anytime between 7 AM and 5 PM weekdays.
Do You Qualify for a Lupus Clinical Trial?
Each clinical study has it’s own enrollment criteria and guidelines for participants. This means we can’t list everything on this page, but there are some general guidelines for our lupus clinical trials to keep in mind:
- Applicants must be willing and able to comply with the protocol and all other study requirements
- A pregnant or expecting woman won’t be able to participate in an investigational study
- Applicants must provide written informed consent forms
- Applicants must have a clinically relevant diagnosis in order to qualify for an investigative clinical trial
Compensation for Clinical Trial Participation
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Lupus Signs & Symptoms
There are a broad range of symptoms associated with this autoimmune disease, which is why lupus is known as a “great imitator”. With so many symptoms, it can be very difficult to accurately diagnose lupus.
Common symptoms of lupus include:
- Joint pain
- Butterfly rash
- Skin lesions
Please Note: If you have any further questions about our lupus clinical trials or any of our other research studies at Achieve Clinical Research, you can contact us at (205) 757-8208. We are available from 7 AM to 5 PM every weekday.