Osteoporosis Clinical Trials
Have you been diagnosed with osteoporosis? You could qualify for one of our osteoporosis clinical trials at our clinic in Birmingham, Alabama. We are looking for participants in the local area, so please fill out our online form today if you are interested in enrolling in a clinical trial.
Do You Qualify for an Osteoporosis Clinical Trial?
- Our team is looking for participants who have been clinically diagnosed with osteoporosis
- You don’t need to have health insurance in order to qualify for a clinical trial at our clinic
- Participants are expected to comply with all study-related procedures
- You cannot qualify for a clinical trial if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- You should not have a history of alcohol abuse within the last five years
Compensation for Clinical Trial Participation
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Osteoporosis Signs & Symptoms
During the earlier stages of osteoporosis, patients often don’t experience any accompanying pain or other noticeable symptoms. After the medical condition has significantly weakened the patient’s bone structure, more physical symptoms will start to manifest. The most common symptoms of osteoporosis include:
- Exhibiting a more stooped posture
- Crippling back pain caused by a collapsed or fractured vertebra
- Gradual loss of height as disease progresses
- Bones become much more brittle and will fracture easily
Please Note: A member of our medical staff will be available during office hours if you have any questions about our osteoporosis clinical trials or any of our other clinical studies. Feel free to contact us at (205) 757-8208.